Friday 9 November 2012

And the Logical Thoughts.


2 weeks, just two more week to my Italy trip! And tomorrow I'm going Genting at night! See whether I can go watch bf play in the match! Dont know whether he going to change to Rugby anot, he like also good in Rugby, this funny boy ah.


Logical Thoughts 1 - Multi-tasking.
Today morning I on all the comps in my house and played audition, maple, habbo, l4d, sims, so fun sia seriously, play together all on my own, you should try multitasking. It's like, "ooh I feel like playing this now" then I play, will never get bored, because after playing 10 minutes of this game you switch to another game on another comp, no need to even load! You will never get bored this way.


Logical Thoughts 2 - Doing things Alone.
So I bathed and went to Habourfront Pizzahut to eat lunch alone. It sounds so lonely right? But I usually watch movie alone, cycle alone, jog alone, shop alone, eat alone, because this way I can enjoy life my way, no need to compromise with other people. Imagine you want to watch one movie with a group of people, then pay money also got problem because some people never bring exact or some even not enough, walao eh. Then must waste more time deciding on the movie to watch, and some people must go home early then the movie timings cannot match. WTF.


Imagine you go cycling with a group, walao eh, just don't understand why other people must cycle so fast, then I feel damn slow, so depressing.. What to do? My legs no stamina. What is the point of cycling in the park when you can't enjoy the breeze, the sea and the surroundings, instead in the end I try to catch up with other people, I get leg cramp, butt cramp, perspire so match I look like crap. So much better to cycle alone, at my own pace. You think what we in cycling marathon is it???



Can save so much money.
Lastly, imagine eating with other people, must take time to entertain your friends, omg I am so lazy, why can't we all just eat silently and enjoy our food. Some people, woa bth, must eat at expensive restaurants, why cannot just save money and eat at food court, now I am even happy with Hawker Centre because its damn fucking cheap. Where got time to wait for the expensive food to cook, where got time use credit card and pay and wait for the bill, where got time to eat with table manners? I love to eat with my bf because he always cook.

Just Normal Thoughts:
After eating, went to meet QY, Sam at KFC while Vais was with me, we took RWS8 into Sentosa, free ride ~ A priviledge of working in RWS, no need to go and waste money pay $3 for monorail and don't know how much for cable car, must walk so fasr somemore, where got time? Then I got my Name Tag today, so fun, I don't know why but I just feel so happy receiving a name tag! Then went to make RWS staff card, the tap in tap out part v fun sia. And then went for uniform fitting, thank goodness my uniform not as bad as other people, they seriously look like clown no joke. Then after taking tour of the place we working in, it was very late already like 4.30pm. Since we were already inside USS for free, we made use of the opportunity and went to ride mummy ride. hehehehh, bad ass us. Then we went to Macs to eat.


Vais ask me to shop with her to buy clothes for her deepavli, omg, so reluctant you know, but she say she don't know what to where, she want my opinion, so hey, you made me sound like a professional so why not. ;) I AM SO GOOD BLEH. I am finally home, so tired, gotta watch Vampire Diaries now! And I must go research on Spanish Steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment