Monday 5 November 2012

And the Siblings.

Embedded image permalink
Woke up quite early today and watched Season 2 of Suburgatory! And then went down to coffee shop B for breakfast with Roydon, auntie Christine and uncle Raymond. After that uncle Raymond drove us to grass root club, Syafiqah and Jinxian met us there for gym. I ran a totaly of 8rounds and walked 12 rounds! 1 round is 400m. Not bad right? After that went to have lunch at Naked Fish Shoppe, had sirloin steak, and then it reminded me of last year, roydon and I went there to study for O Levels and sat at the same place and ate the same food! how magical! After that uncle Raymond and I watched Roydon and his PW group present their thing. Then Roydon and I trained to amk hub to walk walk.

Embedded image permalink
Saw my mum at citibank and we went behind her to call her, she never hear one sia. hahaha! Then we went to ntuc because my mum want to buy some pork. Then Roydon and I went to the arcade to see see look look. Then went down to ntuc to try to find my mum, guess what? I saw bf and jaeyeob on the escalator! hahahaha! He must be so happy. :) Then roydon and I took 262 home, went to his house to play with the baby, and then went home to watch more suburgatory! that's about all! Goodbye! I just want to say that I am happy that after such a long time I finally went out the whole day with my bestbestbestest friend/brother in the whole world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment