Sunday 4 November 2012

And the Pure Laziness.


Ciao! Come stai? (Trying to improve my Italian.) Omg, I'm such a fail chinese. So anyway, today went to church, the pastor preached about Shoes of Peace. After that, went to Hougang for lunch, and went to get my trip clothes! Got my gloves, scarf, beanie, long johns, socks, have not bought my coat.. Then went north point, then came home! Parents cooking dinner! Tomorrow going gym with Roydon and going to listen to his presentation. Know I am so bored, like ah, I don't even feel like watching Vampire Diaries or Merlin or Gossip Girl, just so lazy. I need more sleep. My body very pain you know, because of sleeping on the floor yesterday. I also very lazy to go out. This time in a relationship right, I will not go and celebrate what anniversary or whatever, I think back right, damn time and money consuming, don't you think so?

I am so excited for my Italy trip that I am researching on it, going to read on more now! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment