Friday 9 November 2012

And the Japanese Greetings.

Ciao ciao ciao! Buonasera! I'm preparing to go to church now, so sad cannot go watch bf's rugby match vs saints. Going to Genting later around evening/night! So sian you know, today my period came. Aye, it's okay, I still trust God that i'll be fine. ^^ Cramps go away, you are not welcomed! So for the next 3-4 days, I am not going to update you about what I will be doing, unless you check my twitter/insta if they have wifi there. :) It has been 1 year since my last family trip to Australia and the whole Japan thing really got me laughing.

Go back, go back to last year, my luggage got sent to Fukushima Japan, and then an Australian guy knelt down infront of me while I was walking on the streets and said, "Konichiwa!", ya my mum's expression was like, "what are you trying to do to my daughter?!". Goodness, so funny. Okay, gotta go change now~ Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment