Thursday 8 November 2012

And the questions.

I just watched the new Jenna Marbles video, and I wanna quote this: "There are somethings about myself that I don't understand about myself." It's quite true you know what, and I taste blood. Shit my lip is bleeding. I'm a vampire, sucksucksucksucksucksucksucksucksuck. hahaha, yucks right, grose. This will be a very embarrassing post, but I'm going to post it anyway, things about myself that I just don't understand, my bad habits, I mean why should I hide it, if you find it disturbing, well, walk away, walk away ~ Don't judge bitch!

1. After drinking a glass of water, I leave the empty glass on the table for like forever, every single time.

2. I keep so many toys, and yet I only play with the important few, but I don't wanna throw any away.

3. After trying on clothes to wear at home, after several tries, I throw whatever clothes I have tried on my bed or hang it on my ladder or hang it on my chair.

4. I take food from the fridge to my room, after eating, I leave the rubbish lying around.

5. I am addicted to Oreo products.

Yep, so that's just 5, I shall not embarrass myself anymore. I feel like taking a quiz or some shit that I used to do like 3 or 4 or 5 years ago, it's just to kill time! Let's do this bitch.

 
What is your full name? Jolyn Anderson Yio.
 
How many stuffed animals do you own? Uncountable, give me more.
 
One charity organization you think is worthy of your money? I am the charity that deserves you money, give me your money now.
 
Favorite zoo animal? Z-BRA (If there is anyone on earth with cup size Z.)
 
If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why? Paris, because I wanna see the eiffel tower and get married there. Bonjour.
 
Shoe size? You want to give me shoes for Christmas? How sweet! <3
 
Favorite School Subject? Last second of school.
 
Have you ever eaten at the Costco food court? What, no, it must be very costly.
 
Favorite pizza topping?  Beef Tomato.
 
What kind of laundry soap do you buy? None, ask my maid.
 
Do you like to take pictures? Yes.
 
Favorite child -hood toy? Lego!
 
Favorite novel/book? Remember Me?
 
Do you like to go on nature walks? Yes! Bring me to Nigara Falls.
 
Pepsi or Coke? What's the diff bitch.
 
What TV character inspires you? Blair Wardolf, she's the bitch of New York.
 
Did you watch the 2011 Miss American Pageant? Nope, must be some slut who won!
 
Blockbuster or Netflix? HBO.
 
Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers? I want Samurai Burger from McDonalds.
 
If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you? 1. Singapore Airlines Plane. 2. Dress 3. Plane Fuel. 4.A Pilot. 5.A Flight Attendant. (Off I go back home!)
 
Do you have children? If so how many? How old are they? I am sure you are already a grandma, this question is personal.
 
What kind of car/truck do you drive? I DRIVE A G6, JEALOUS?
 
Ultimate dream vacation? 1 Year in all states of America, 1 Year travelling in Europe, all first class plane rides, presidential suites, 100 Billion USD & Euros to spend.
 
Favorite Disney character? Snow White, we always relate.
 
When is your birthday? June 10 1995, I'm not legal yet.
 
Have you been to college? If so what did you major in? Sadly, I'm still so young.
 
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate is black, black is the new sex.
 
Ever been to Washington DC? No, bring me to the musuem there...
 
Favorite wild animal? Cheetah, I wann ride on it.
 
Are we there yet? You mean the movie? I don't get what this question is about.
 
Favorite clothing brand? F21, Dammit I'm older than I really am!
 
Do you like to cook? Yes, but I hate to clean up.
 
Favorite household chore if any? You must be kidding, this question is for Yati.
 
Are you bored yet? Don't be ridiculous, so what if I'm bored, that is the reason I'm taking this shit.
 
How did you hear about swap bot? I saw it on my screen.
 
Did you have a good News Years? What did you do to celebrate it? Yes, I was working on a job that was paying.
 
Favorite season? I don't really get seasons over here, but I love winter.
 
Do you have a nickname? If so what is it? Yes, I have plenty, Jo, Jojo, Mojojojo, Jollybean, JD, Anderson, it's really actually derived from my name.
 
Your best friend’s name? I have many best friends, but my bestest friend is Roydon. ^^
 
Pizza or spaghetti? PIZZA BITCH.
 
Enchiladas or burritos? BOTH, I'M SO POOR I'VE NEVER TRIED EITHER.
 
Do you have any tattoos? No, the bible says Do Not Tattoo Yourselves.
 
Wide ruled or college ruled paper? I just want a plain paper, is that too much?
 
Sears or JC Penny? I want a golden knife.
 
Ever been to California? No, would you wanna offer me a paid trip there? :D
 
What TV show from your child hood would you like to see come back on the air? PPG, I WANT THEM BACK, OH MY LOVE.
 
Body wash or bar soap? Body wash, where got time to using bar soap?
 
What kind of computer do you have? SOny Vaio S Series, the computer that was used in SKYFALL, NOT BAD RIGHT?
 
Smart phone or regular phone? Smart phone because you're an idiot.
 
Do you need new furniture? Yes, I want a new bed, king size.
 
Where do you buy groceries at? NTUC, you want give me voucher?
 
Where do you buy clothes at? People donate to me. ):
 
Ever had a pillow fight? Yes, oh my it was so fun.
 
Did your parents give you a car at the age of 16? No, we're so poor, don't come to Singapore, other than buying the damn car, you must pay $90000 to the government, what rubbish is this.
 
Ever been in a car accident? No and I never want to.
 
Do you drink? Drink water, ya I drink everyday. What are you talking about. (If you're talking about wine, I drink socially.)
 
Do you smoke? Well, what smoke are you talking about, I smoke air you know, cause we breathe everyday.
 
Ever been to Detroit, Michigan? Who wants to go there...
 
Ever been to Alaska? The Pink Alaskan Bull Worm lives there, why would I want to risk my life..
 
What are you afraid of? Ghost, thunder, darkness. ):
 
What is your weakest link? No link ley.
 
Bikini or one piece swim suits? How about staying indoors wearin PJs?
 
Ever been skinny dipping? Is there a thing as Fat Dipping? Cause I think it means fat people swimming.
 
Have you ever worked at McDonalds? Nope, but I feel like.
 
Rain or Snow? Rain in the night, Snow in the morning. :)
 
Favorite comedy movie? Mean Girls, because they're mean.
 
Favorite action flick? 007!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Do you like chick flicks? YES OFCOURSE!
 
Cookies or brownies? Danish Butter Cookies, because I'm not brown.
 
Do you use a bath robe? No, where got time??
 
Scrunchies or hair ties? I like to just leave my hair on her own.
 
Hotel or Motel? Wtf, presidential suite please.
 
Do you believe laughter is the best medicine? No, if not those cancer people will not die.
 
Do you like buffet restaurants? Yes!? You can eat whatever you like more than you have paid for, and those typical Singaporeans will go and put in plastic bag keep for tomorrow breakfast lunch dinner.
 
What would you do if suddenly the whole computer system world crashed? Omg, don't copy from the movie Revolution, they have copyrights you know, later police catch you.
 
What do you think will happen in December 2012? Christmas, Jesus birthday! YAY!
 
Are you bored yet??? Don't be stupid.
 
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? I like pluto, it's a dwarf planet.
 
Spongebob or Patrick? I like Squidward, Larry and Mr Krabs, they are the only ones I can eat that is delicious apart from fishes.
 
Lightning MCQueen or Tow Mater? Lightning McQueen, sounds so royal.
 
What the heck? What the fuck?
 
Advil or Tylenol? Petrol for my future car.
 
If you could change one thing about the world today what would it be? My luck, so I can be rich.
 
How many pen pals do you have? 2, both from Italy.
 
What magazines do you read? Teen Vogue!
 
Favorite author? Magazine Editor.
 
What radio stations do you listen to? HOT FM, I don't understand why it has not burned down, there must be something wrong.
 
Do you remember the 80s era well? Did you like it? I wasn't born yet you know, are you calling me old??
 
Flintstones or the Jetsons? I like Lady Gaga.
 
What have you done to make a difference in someone’s life? I was born.
 
VHS or DVD? Bluray.
 
Have you ever been to jail? NO!
 
Favorite board game?  None, they have a reason of being called Bored Games.
 
Do you play games on pogo? What? I only know facebook.
 
How much wood does a wood chuck, chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would? The wood chuck couldn't chuck any wood because the termites from Tom and Jerry ate them, I'm sorry.
 
How much is that Doggie in the Window? Where got time to buy dog?
 
Did Grandma really get run over by a reindeer? No, she is still alive bitch.
 
Thats all for today, goodnight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment