Wednesday 31 October 2012

And the Italy briefing.

Today Dan Ying never come sia, miss her jokes already!! hahaha, her no logic logic. Went to school in the morning, and K came to sit with me. Then assembly was in the stadium, today they very fast dismiss us from the stadium sia. O: During IRP, got Italy trip briefing, yay so happy that Abigail and Sheralyn is coming with me to Italy as least got people I know. ^^ These few days my dark eye circles more and more visible... aye. Had MOB, I hate it when Mr Sham keep ask us to copy shits that don't even help. Then had chinese, skipped it, went to eat! Then go to the library to play audition, very lame right, but damn bored, what to do?

Embedded image permalink
Minghui talking to herself!

Embedded image permalink
Jiabao's unglams.

Embedded image permalink
Irshad's unglams.

Then went back to class after many hours, and then had htp, and play audition also. Then many people came and play also, all take turns! Mh damn pro. Yalor, like that. Then after school had council meeting ask us to choose our council. (ofcourse we cannot decide in the end.) Then went to have lunch with Kwang, Maurice and Samantha and headed home! :) Then jiabao ah, take so many pictures.

You know that I am attached to K right? Maybe it was at the spur of moment I accepted it or what, I don't know if I made the right choice, so worse come to worse, I'll just be the bad person.. Only time can tell if it will work out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment