Saturday 3 November 2012

And the Game plan.

Embedded image permalink
Ciao! Yesterday, went to school damn early in the morning for a leadership camp. Somemore was the last day of school. What the shit right? Ugh, I hate camps you know, you will know why later as you read on. So gathered at LR1 to start the camp, and the vice principal talked to us all. I was in Group Two and these are my group mates: Jacob, Jerry, Crissa, Jill, Li Ting, Hidaya, Dianne, Ellie, Qabir, Shawn and Tee Lin. Know actually last time I like Tee Lin one, during orientation, hahaha!

Went for amazing race at Clarke Quay, I am so useless in the race, all I knew how to do was lead the group to the locations. So started off at Liang Court there, near Zirca, then the first staion was The Fullerton Bay Hotel, and we cannot even use phone or take public transport, must use our legs to walk there. Sibei tiring. Then second station was CPF Building at Raffles Place, then next was this park near the Merlion, and finally went to Esplanade Park and back. Can lost alot of weight, that is the only good thing. The bad things are that, I am having muscle ache now, sun burn on my face.


After that went to shower, I was the first to shower finish, pro anot? Then went to find my bf at the art gallery, he was waiting for jaeyeob to finish his training! Then went to have dinner, I atte all the rice can you imagine! Fat ah. ): Then had the night activities, which was see which group and build the tallest structure! And my group won. :) The worst part was when the instructors tried to destroy our structure? Like wtf! After that went to LR1 and from there the teachers told us which council we were placed into.

I was placed into National Educational Council. Actually, quite good you know! Even though it was my second choice, hahaha. But this time alot of people go NEC! My aim is to be the President, heeheehee. Thank God for that! Sports council will definitely not be my thing, imagine I was placed into sports council, the irony, girl who cheats in Nafa who sucks at sports is in sports council? LOL. Hahaha, and okay luh NEC, maybe God knows that I will always skip my cca then placed me into something more relaxed? ^^ So maybe student council might not match my character, idk, God has better plans. hahaha! After that went for supper and went to our rooms for sleeping time.

During sleep time, I made new friends with Jillian, we talked for 1 hour or so then we slept. ^^ hahaha, the next day, which is today, woke up at 6.30am. Ohya, fuck y'know, the floor so hard, then my sleeping bag so thin, sleep until damn jialat and painful. I tell you, someone should invent a damn comfortable and cooling sleeping bag, because I was perspiring during my sleep which made me wake up a few times, which is bad because I was scared if I saw something. (you know what I mean.) Next morning, had breakfast, then had 3hours of games planned by our own groups, played by other groups. Then had area cleaning, ,my group clean the canteen, damn fucking dirty, how the hell does one leader spill milo on the floor and not bother to clean it up? Then had prize presentation, My group won!!!! YAY, BUT THE PRIZE SUCKS, ITS JUST A TOWEL.



Embedded image permalink

Then rushed to Lakeside for Minghui house warming, ate there with Danying, jiabao, jiaen, ginger, liling, minghui and her bf, then went to her house, went to her room and sit on the bed and played big two and 21. So fun! Only my dear jiabao dont know how to play lor, so cute one sia. Then we watched Gameplan last episode! (even though I never even watch any of the episodes before.) Then watched Soccer, Tottenham vs Chelsea. Then watched this chinese show called Tao Xue (skip school, play truant), and minghui say the movie can relate to them. hahaha! Then watched Seed of Chucky, so funny sia, yet scary, but still very funny! Then went home with Jiabao, and I'm home, miss my family. :)

Embedded image permalink
Now it's so sad that I'm going to see -someone- for the last time this year, damn sad. )': Actually you are like the person I like so much y'know, but too bad you can't know that because I can't tell you at all because of certain circumstances. I'll just try to love my bf as much as I like you, this is so childish but aye, what to do? I have to type it out if not I will feel so uneasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment