Friday 16 November 2012

And the Walkthrough.

Remember my last post I said I'll post Day 3 pictures of my family vacation? Well, I'm too lazy. :/ I am forever lazy, changing my mind, and that quality of mine always gets me into trouble. I know many people hate changes, but hey change is good, you can explore new things, you don't always have to stick to your old clothes/self/whatever you wanna put here. Am I right anot? If you don't know how much I have changed since I was a kid, I'll give you a walkthrough right here right now. ^^

Walkthrough:
Mummy's girl > Normal kid > Girlish > Nerd > Tomboy > Drama-mama > Girlish > Rebellious > Money-face > Normal kid. That's how I was ~ You want my life story, you can visit <text me for details>. Hehehehhh. Only if you're bored or something.

Gosh, my bf's in Taiwan now, he only comes back on the 25th! And by the time, I fly to Italy already! ): Anyway, the last few days I didn't update is because I was working, working so hard you know, don't know for what, crazy girl. Wednesday work suppose to end at 6.30pm, but manager extended to 7.30pm cause not enough people, then extend to 8.00pm for closing, Then extend to 10pm for Staff After Party! At least got free Makan Buffet and Free Teddy Bear take. I queue up 3 times and take 3 bears. Greedy, hahahaha. First day of work right, damn tiring, until now I got arm ache, backache, calve ache, thigh ache, neck pain and all. ):

Yesterday ended work at 8.30pm for closing, I make many new friends you know! Like auntie Cheryl (at first I thought she was a teenager when I saw her name on the list, end up one auntie.), Liana, Mariana, Firdaus, Jason, Uncle Chef, Uncle Chef 2, Harrick, Jerry, Ogie, the others I forget the name rdy. :/ Today, continue working, but only until 7pm! Then QY and I went to help one angmoh group of 3 to find the monorail. so good right? Today my brother won't be coming home, he stay at his friend house, because today he got Grad Night at some hotel, so good lor, my one last year kanasai sia.

Okay, got to catch up on all my shows already, so long never watch! Goodbye! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment