Wednesday 7 November 2012

And the Day with Bf.


Buon Giorno! I have not done my Italian homework, ahh. Anyway, today my brother's O Level will be finished! It was finish at 9am! I will not have to be troubled anymore! You know yesterday night what happened? I was watching powerpuff girls the movie on my phone, the sound so soft, my brother was sleeping so soundly still, then my mum have to come in and confiscate my phone? LIke wtf? I wasn't even disruptive fuck that. Then she took my brother's phone too incase I went to use, took my electronic gadgets, but forgot that I had an ipod. hehehhhh. Bad ass girl here.


Yesterday morning woke up pretty early to go bf house! What happened was I got the directions wrongly and crossed an overhead bridge (actually no need to cross), this is the second time I crossed an overhead bridge without having to cross because I heard instructions wrongly.. The first was at Minghui housewarming hahaha! Then reach his house, he cooked breakfast for me. YUMXCZ. You tell me, your bf got cook for you before anot? Moreover I am the first girl he cook for, so proud, so proud. :3 He cooked sausages, toast bread, egg and hashbrowns. wooo. Then we went into his room to play.


Guess what we play? Kenneth opened his cupboard and dragged out huge bags of... SOFT TOYS! :D MY FAVOURITE THING ON EARTH. We play family with the stuff toys, like group all the bears together, got grandfather all the way to grandson. And the dog family, dinosaur family, sea family and the human family. The human family got indian boy hahaha! Then Kwang kept shaking the indian boy head. Then we played puppets, I was a bunny, he was a bull. Then the bull ate a yellow bird (big bird from sesame street), the bunny ate a duck. LOL. Then play until tired, we slept for 2 hours, so nice the blanket and the aircon and the bouncy bed.


Jealous? Hahaha you tell me which bf will play soft toy just because his gf likes them. awww. Then, woke up at 12.45pm! Then we went amkhub at 1pm to watch Skyfall. I tell you, the sexy lady died. ): The old lady died. ): WHY ALL THE GIRL DIE ONE? WHAT ARE THE GUYS DOING? At least the stupid statue dog is still alive in good condition. Then met Jaeyeob and Esther at Burger King and went to play pool! I so called won Kwang you know. hehehehh. Thats about it ~ Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment