Wednesday 21 November 2012

And the Cercavo Amore.

bachiarmi, abbrachiarmi, idolatrarmi. It's not possible to pronoucne idolatrarmi in english, but it is possible to pronounce it in Italian, amazing right? I have been learning that song since monday beause federica told me to go and listen! Federica damn short, but I think she damn cute sia because like she keep speaking english wrongly. Went to work today, oh shit, I haven't pass up MOB! Die die die, shall send now..... And since I know my Italian buddy's address, I shall download Google Earth and stalk her house now, hahaha!

Went work work early in the morning today because I don't wanna get caught wearing slippers into work. So right, sit inside eat my hotdog and mash potato. Work started at 10.30am, Jerry taught me how to do cashier, very luan. The cashier machine like spoil or what keep pressing the screen but like nothing. Quite fun also. You'd never guess who I saw when I working today, MISS CHIN! LOL. She was standing behind me while I was cleaning tables and she was like asking me questions like a normal customer, I only realised that its her when I turned around to face her, chua tio you know. Then, Firdaus called me and said he misses me, goodness, I think I better tell him and set things straight that I do not entertain this kind of thing. Goodness, Jason another fellow, keep disturbing me ask me if I want burger or not, he make for me, blablabla. Hahaha, my work place like damn weird. The best is KK cooking a nice breakfast for me. ^^ Too bad he is still in Taiwan.

Went home straight after work, sibie sian and tired. They asked me to stay for some makan thing, mai luh, jin sian. Manager Gabriel kept talking to me about his church, New Creation, keep saying it's the 'in' church right now, hahaha, yalayalayala. I want to go Marine Life Park, Grand Opening to Public tomorroow must go okay!! $29 only! Water park also open to public! I like helping people advertise. That's about it! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment