Monday 12 November 2012

And the Summarised Trip.

Hello! Just a quick post as I am at Genting lan, don't ever come to the lan here, seriously, i change comp 4 times rdy. Firstly because some games cannot work, secondly because no internet in that comp, thirdly is because the comp screen became blue, wtf. Fed up. I'm going to give you a brief summary (without pictures) of what I did here, then when I'm back in SG I'll upload pics and stuff. :)

8.30pm went ppl's park centre, 9am set off to Genting, 3am reach Genting. 10am check into hotel. 11am went to play rides indoor, outdoor. Skip to today, 7.30am woke up to freshen up. 8am hotel breakfast. 9am went for rides. 1pm went karaoke. 4.15pm went fish spa. And here I am inside the shittiest lan on earth. So angry now, cannot refund somemore, dont come here I tell you.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment