Thursday 6 December 2012

And the Roman Days.


Ciao Buonasera! I didn't update for a week or so because I was in..... ITALY! Jealous anot? Confirm jealous right. hehehehehehh. It's time to update! After going to Italy for that number of days, I feel like I'm in love with Italy! I will give you a brief summary of what I did there! So went to the airport on 24th, my flight was at 6pm Singapore time, 2 hour flight to Bangkok and reached at 8pm, but 7pm Bangkok time. At Bangkok, waited 4hours to Transit, our flight delayed somemore, so flew to Rome at 12am. The flight was 12hours, so Reached Rome at 12pm (Bangkok time) which is 6am in Rome time. Gosh, the time difference is so confusing, that I had a jetlag.



 

Colossuem
Went to St John's Basilica, it was just awesome, compared to Singapore, It's traditional vs Urbanized. And then headed to the Coloseo, which is x99999 better than Marina Bay Sands. I learnt that the stairs there are called vomitare because after the gladiator matches, people vomited and ran away, just shows how gruesome it was. Then we saw a cute guy and took a photo with him! Italy full of hot and cute guys compared with those proud and ugly guys we have here. The train system is almost the same as Singapore's just that must keep buying the tickets everyday and that the trains have graffiti on them which rocks!

Spanish Steps

Trevi Fountain
And who said Rome was dangerous? I could carry my backpack on one shoulder and nothing happened. The teacher just let us off to find our own lunch and come back at a particular place at a particular time and we didn't even get lost of kidnapped. It's totally different from what people described! Next, we went to the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, and I threw a coin in it, wishing I would come back again! We went shopping at this damn expensive street, all the LV Prada Gucci Fendi etc. Then we went for dinner and headed back to our hotel San Remo. Kim and I were roomates and we were so lazy to bathe that we bathed the next morning.

Vatican City


 

Sistine Chapel
Next morning, after we bathed, Kim and I opened the windows and tried to shout at our group mates. Kim was damn funny. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzwHSMZIdr0&feature=youtu.be
sisi. Then we went for buffet style Italian breakfas the hotel provided. Know the lifts in Italy no close button one. The toilets all got a key in the keyhole. The tv all italian channels, even mtv. We headed to The Vatican City after breakfast. Wow nuns everywhere, here monks everywhere, damn grose omg. Nuns are like holy people, monks are just, okay when I see a monk I actually run away. The Vatican City was damn huge! We went into the main church, and the main church had many churches inside like wtf! Ma che cazzo! After that we went for lunch, I had gelato, pure Italian gelato. mmmmmm.

Piazza Del Popollo
Went to the Sistine Chapel which was a long walk, the paintings of Michaelangelo were like damn super good! He painted the chapel lying upside down also have. Such a talent. He never painted at all before he painted the Sistine Chapel, like I'm serious. Then after that we went to Piazzza Del Popollo or something like that. Rome has so many Piazze that it's so difficult to remember the names! We went shopping and men-hunting there. We tried taking pictures with hots guys! AND WE DIDN'T FAIL! And Kim was obsessing with Christiano Ronaldo! After that we went to have dinner, we separated into 2 groups, non halal and halal. Ofcourse I went to the non halal and we had spaghetti, patate e vino! yumyum! Then headed back to the hotel.

Dinner!
Something about Rome, every 5, 10 minutes, I can see people kissing. No joke. And the air sometimes smell like smoke beause everyone was smoking. The teachers in Rome can smoke in front of their students and their students can smoke in front off their teachers, they said it was personal rights so no one could care. hahaha! Shall continue what I did in the next post! I'm getting quite emotional now because I miss my Federica and the other Italian Buddies, and most of all Mirco! ):
Watch this video on youtube to see my Days in Rome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVofDb9yNY&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment