Tuesday 19 June 2012

And the Coming Promos.


It's 19 June! Die alrdy, exam on 25 June. Count down, I'm doomed! So on Saturday, I went to granny's house for lunch, she cooked mee siam. :P Then I stayed at her house and watch a Korean show with her then after 2 episodes, I went home to watch my own show. Goodluck Charlie Season 2 & 3! I watch finish! Then I watched Sex and the City, Good Luck Charlie It's Christmas, This Means War, blablabla, till 5am on Sunday!


Then I went to sleep, and woke up at 8am. ): Because I forgot to turn off my alarm! Then I woke up and played Sims 3 cause I downloaded Katy Perry Sweet Treats Expansion Pack! And then I played Sims Medieval, and Black & White 2! Omg so fun sia! Till around 6pm, went to meet my parents with my bro and we went to Thompson Plaza for Swensens! :D Then went home and I continue playing my game!


On Monday, I stayed home all day and did accounting, the whole chapter! I feel accomplished! Then today went to meet Sarah at Nex, ate pastamania for lunch, went to popular to shop for books, and then went to study at CAFE CARTEL. It's so quiet, nobody eats thr, which is a good thing for us! I kept going to the toilet cause I drank so much coke and water. STUDIED 3 CHAPTERS OF ECONS. :D Then headed home! Okay bye now counting down!

Here's my exam schedule:
25 June:
H1 Chinese 3h (8.30am-11.30am)
H1 Mathematics 1h30min (1pm-2.30pm)

26 June:
H2 Management of Business 2h (8.30am-10.30am)

27 June:
H2 Principles of Accounting 2h30min (8.30am-11am)

29 June:
H2 Economics 2h (8.30am-10.30am)


And then I have the following Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, NO SCHOOL. SONGBO. This time I plan all ready.
Saturday - Rest at home & Music Day
Sunday - Church and Watch Spiderman with FAMILY
Monday - Go USS with Megan
Tuesday - Go Harry Potter exhibition
Wednesday - Bring grandma out!
Thursday - Catch up on shows day!
Friday - Go out and party ~
Okay bye now, like seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment