Thursday 7 June 2012

And the short messages.

Hi, I'm back guys, I thought I would be back in the morning.  Who would've thought. Going all out for a meal, like seriously, yea. Getting fat though. I don't really want to talk about what I did today, I just wanna let my feelings flow, isn't that what a journal or a diary is all about, taking down everything that is happening, for memory's sake, and that includes inside feelings and shit.

I'm going to use song lyrics to express the unexpressables. That's what I do best. It might be a riddle for you, but you don't have to guess though. It could be an alarm, a wake up call, a soothing word of thought or just a passover reading thing for knowledge, call it what you want. :) They're all sad and happy and senseless feelings. Here goes:


I lie awake again, my body's feeling paralysed. I'm stuck here in this life I didn't ask for. There must be something more, do we know what we're fighting for. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Let me know that I've done wrong, when I've known this all along. Who has to know? When we live such fragile lives, it's the best way, we survive. These thoughts I can't deny, these sleeping dogs won't lie, and now I try to lie, it's eating me apart, trace this life back.

On a Monday, i'm waiting. Tuesday, i'm fading. And by Wednesday, I can't sleep. I can hardly catch my breathe I hope it lasts. It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real, I like the way that feels. I am moody, messy, I get restless, senseless.

Everybody hurts somedays, it's okay to be afraid. Everybody hurts, everybody screams, everybody feels this way, it's okay. So many questions, so much on my mind, so many answers I can't find. It's okay.

I'm standing on a bridge, I'm waiting in the dark. There's nothing but the rain, no footsteps on the ground, I'm listening but there's, no sound. I'm looking for a face, I'm searching for a face. And no one likes to be alone. Won't you, take me by the hand take me somewhere new.

Too much of anything can make you sick, even the good can be a curse. Just know that you're not in this thing alone, there's always a place in me that you can call home. Anything that's worth having, sure enough worth fighting for, quitting's out of the question, when it gets tough we gotta fight somemore.

Even when you're sleeping, keep your eyes, open. Dreaming dreams with happy endings. But now we've stepped into a cruel world. Everybody's waiting for you to break down, everybody's watching to see the fallout. Every lesson forms a new scar.

I'm criticized, but all your bullets, ricochet. You shoot me down, but I get up. I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium.

You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper. Go and try to tear me down, I will rising from the ground, like a skyscraper.

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days. Sometimes I'm in a jam, I've gotta make a plan. I'll figure out a cure, I'm patching up the holes. If I'm not doing too well, why be so hard on myself? Nobody's perfect, I've got to work it again and again to get it right.

You can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment