Tuesday 12 June 2012

And the 17th Birthday.

CAMP PHOTOS.


'I'm a prostitute'


It's damn small.


that's better. :)


Pictures with tourist at the Merlion!


We were at the esplanade library!


Okay so, on Sunday, was my birthday. Went to church in the morning, for all those people who wished me, thank you very much! But, I lost my phone at around 1pm at town, so I might not have seen the wishes. ): Because I stopped the service too! Lost the iphone~ I'm using another iphone though. LOL. I have 5 spare phones, it sounds crazy. Went to catch snow white and the huntsman, very nice! I love chris hemsworth and his brother liam hemsworth!


Then yesterday, stayed at home and studied mob and did maths! Today had accounting tuition on capital and revenue and depreciation shits. And then went to my grandma's house to have lunch then headed to ngee ann poly with my brother to meet reuben to record my voice for his project. Then came home! :) I've been watching Good Luck Charlie lately! it's so funny and cute, charlie is really cute! and also, Teen Wolf is some cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment