Wednesday 27 June 2012

And the trip to science centre.


Hello Dan Ying, er yes, you're suppose to be singing, ''How'do think I feel when you call my name, my name, say my name baby.'', by Cheryl Cole, when you read this because, Dan Ying Dan Ying Dan Ying Dan Ying. hahahaha, know Megan's chinese name is Tan Ying. Too many people with similar names make me dizzy. Anyway, about today, not very happy, and then I became happy, it's like I don't know how I want to feel for the day.


Morning went to school as tired as a fat man running. Yea, when I reached school I revised for my exam, which was accounting today. When the exam started, know out of 9 questions, 5 and a half was on theory, thank goodness because if not I would've failed. But they asked, ''Accounting is not an exact science?'', it really confused me. So is accounting maths or science? Some people tell me that it doesn't have anything to do with maths or science, I don't know I feel cheated. ): I didn't really get the question, and I sat there for 10 minutes and finally came out with a good answer, i think:



Accounting is not an exact science because it doesn't have anything to do with Chemistry, Biology or Physics. Example, there are no chemical reactions when you do accounting, or no laws of physics apply in accounting too, there are no living things being disected in accounting. Therefore, it is not science at all.

unglams of jerry.

unglams of vais.

hanan and i are perfect!

Hanan laughed at me. ): At first I thought I was smart, but then actually I'm stupid when I answered the question. So anyway, forget about that, let bygones be bygones, I think this phrase can be applied to this situation. After school, Jerry, Hanan, Vais and I went to pastamania for lunch, I had the same meal, spicy chicken! Then after that, we made our way to Science Centre, it was a rash decision, at first we wanted to ice skate, or watch a movie, but then I think I suggested Jurong Bird Park, then we went to the Science Centre.

Vais and Hanan in a dark room.

Jerry and I in the same dark room.

We went to the Science Centre, admission price was $9. However the counter lady told us that our school was a member of science centre so we could enter for free. Lucky day! We had so much fun there! I saw a hedgehog, and chicks hatching and also I couldn't see Vais in the dark, finally! Tomorrow is my holiday, like for one day only, it's kind of stupid, but it's a holiday, and then on friday, it is Econs exam! Wish my brain luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment