Friday 15 June 2012

And the freedom writer.

My holidays aren't fulfilled. ): There are many things I have not done, but I'm left with 1 week!

-Master the 3 musical pieces.
-Bake cake, cookies, cupcakes.
-Ice Skate.
-Karaoke.
-Harry Potter exhibition.
-blablabla

this sucks! But anyway, my parents aren't in town, I SMELL FREEDOM BITCHES! I'm not going for music today. (duh.) So on thursday, I cooked for the family, potato salad, brocoli, carrots, german sausages and steak. :P For father's day, because my parents won't be in town on father's day!

Then on friday, went to have lunch at Sakura with the whole extended family. Ya seriously the whole Sakura buffet restaurant filled with my family people. I downloaded this game called BLACK & WHITE 2, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME! And also, The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats is fucking cool too! Now i'm gonna watch good luck charlie, kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment