Wednesday 6 June 2012

And the complex mindset.

It's 6/6/12, 6+6 = 12! 4 more days to..


Anyway, I'm just going to talk about what I have been doing these few days. I kinda forgot what I did on Monday, my memory is failing me. Ohyes, I remember now! I stayed at home for the day! Then went jogging with my mum and brother around 5.30pm! I only jogged for a short while, can't expect someone like me to jog a long distance, i might die dude.

Haagen Das banana split!

my long awaited cranberry juice!

mexican steak baby! (the fries tastes like nachos.)

the bar in the restaurant.

On tuesday, which was yesterday, I studied in the morning, then met marcus at 5pm at amk mrt for my birthday dinner! We went to Clarke Quay, had haagen das ice cream for starters and then headed to a mexican restaurant around boat quay for the main meal. HAD CRANBERRY JUICE! It's been a long time since I've had that! Then we walk walk around clarke quay, I brought him to the clubs, not inside ofcourse, haven't even open pris. Then we went to 313, then headed home! What a wonderful evening! And Marcus even found a $10 on the floor! Today I'm not going to elaborate much, but I found a new drama, fucking nice, i'm not telling you the name though, i watch until cry so many times. (':

Should I change my hair?

school hair.

when my hair is up.

my hair is like that now.

different hairdo.

IS MY HAIR TOO LONG?

i want my this hair back!

Alright, you know I don't know what to feel at times, i should be happy that i've found a guy who makes me happy, who treats me well, but yet deep inside i do not feel happy (we're not together yet). It's really complex what's happening in my head now. I mean you all pretty much know that I am a **, thus I somehow cannot even, there's someone whom i can't get outta my head, but i cant make any move with that person because it's just wrong, and wivkq rmdvnifknv,dfv fux, you won't know what i'm talking about unless you talk to me hth ftf, so skip this part, forget what you just read! hahahahaha!

kkkkk, gotta go study now, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment