Tuesday 26 June 2012

And the struggles.

Okay so on Saturday, I didn't have any music lessons because there were no lessons on that day. Ha! Then had lots of guest over at my house, and my parents cooked. And I watched lots of tv series ~ And then went to bed. On Sunday, went to church in the morning, and then went home to start to practice maths, and read up on chinese. On monday, had chinese and maths exam, chinese i sat there for a whole 3 hours, and guess what I wrote about for the compo:

I entered the best class in secondary 3, everyone was hardworking, even me. However, I found out that I had cancer, at the lowest stage, I thought my life was over, I gave up on my studies, wanted to just waste my life on stuff I haven't tried. Until a classmate came up to me one day and asked what happened to me, and said she experienced the same kind of thing but she had heart problems, but she didn't give up. And it inspired me, and I gained back my positive attitude, passed my exams, and recovered. The end. It is a very fail essay though, maybe in English I will score an A, but chinese, uh uh.

Maths was a breeze. Went home to work on Management of business. Today when I took the paper, the first question already stunned me, ''How does an ageing population affects a shoe manufacturer in Singapore.'' Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that. The fuck was that all about? How has old people have anything to do with making shoes? Try'na make my life miserable here, I get it, but don't you think it's a little too much? Anyway, after school, hanan, vais and jerry came over to my place, and hanan taught us poa, finally, a real teacher. I'm angry and scared. Hi Dan Ying, how'do think I feel when you call my name, my name, say my name baby ~ [btw, you're suppose to sing this song when me, jerry, hanan or vais calls your name, it's fun.]

No comments:

Post a Comment