Saturday 9 June 2012

And the 30 Hours Famine Camp.


(Abigail and I, pardon my hair, I was not having it.)
Yes guys, I went to the camp. You know I wanted to just skip the whole shit because I got music on Saturday (which is today). Then I changed my plan to just go there and take the shirt then go home, but ... Okay I shall talk about the camp, enjoy reading. NOT. Left to right. for the names.

Suyi (she from Dunearn Sec and her cousin damn pretty) and felicia (TJC)

Hui Yi (Yishun Town Sec), Udday (RJC) and Daniel (St. Gabs, he angmoh.)

Weirdo Isabel, Xian Zhe (NJC) and felicia (TJC). 

Im the one sitting on the sofa. 

Yin Hui (CHIJ TPY).

Xuan (CHIJ SJC).

The camp was fun but seriously tiring. No food, No bath, Not much sleep, Full of walking and running. In one of the games I was a baby prostitute for my family to earn money, and I kana HIV. And got this girl named Isabel she is damn grose, keep touching me, then scratch here and there and her sweat and suck her fingers. FUCKING EW. Then she is so weird, she keep slapping herself. Like wtf? My group leader don't let me pee when I was urgent. ): Till we went MBS to publicize then she let me pee, after 1 hour plus!!!!!!! The esplanade full of good food to tempt me. ): After the camp went to Roydon's brother baby shower, 1 month sia! And played pool.

Felicia and Naomi wished me early happy birthday ready sia! My church also wish me early birthday! :D Okay good bye! I will upload the other pictures in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment