Saturday 2 June 2012

And the Gaga Story.


I met a girl in east LA, on the edge of glory, we were caught in a bad romance. No matter gay, straight or bi, we played a love game. We were free like the spirit of our hair, like we just wanted to marry the night. I promised I would be kind, but I'm a jerk, she can't read my poker face. She wanted to, just dance in the dark, but I took her home instead, uh oh, I'm a monster in her bed. ''Sheibe!'', she screamed. ''I'm so, so, so, sorry yea. I'm a government hooker that's in love with Judas.'', I replied. She cried, ''I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.'' I was speechless, and apologised, ''Don't call my name, I'm not really your babe, I won't cry for you.''. She closed her eyes, and whispered, ''I won't cruxify the things you do to me.'' Feeling bad, I let her go. The next day, she called me, but I was kinda busy, so I picked up and the phone and shouted, ''Stop calling, stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore.''. She replied in a hurry, ''There's no way I can be stopped, I will take my best shot at you.''. ''Don't be such a holy fool.'', I immediately put down the phone. And that was it, it has been a long time, I knew I regretted what I did, but if there was a second try, this time I won't be leaving without her.


That's the story. LOL. Ofcourse not me la, I never even go LA before okay, all the words are mostly taken from Lady Gaga songs! I just mixed them up into a story! Any, I'm going to tell you what I did yesterday and today. Yesterday, I was supposed to go to Pre U Sem closing ceremony but, I overslept, and plus I don't even know how to get there, it's frigging at some unknown part of Singapore. And then till around 4 plus, I went to town to meet my brother, we had dinner and then we went to watch MIB3 with my parents! Saw cherie and kristy! But didn't see bella ley. (I'm not talking about twilight.)


Then today, went for music lesson in the afternoon, before I went right, before I took a bus, an old man pointed to me and then pointed to the road and made the, ''die'' sign using his fingers. ): What does that mean? I looked away thinking he's crazy. Then after music lesson, went to Nex to meet Sarah, we went to eat pasta mania, and I ate spicy chicken. and instead of studying, we went to watch The Killer Wolf, it was a nice show! Although we wanted to watch Snow White, but SOLD OUT. FUX..

No comments:

Post a Comment