Friday 22 June 2012

And they in Love.

Okay, since I'm bored, I'm gonna do celebrities in love, each person has 15 lines, I will do out-of-love for the next post! (which will be after my exams!) Or you could use these phrases as love notes for your beloved?

Katy Perry in Love: [Teenage Love]


You made me feel like I'm living a teenage dream, the way you turn me on.
You're original, cannot be replaced.
Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it one lock.
I'm screwed, oh well, it's a black out blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled.
Falling from cloud9, crashing from the high, I'm letting go tonight.
Magical colourful, Mr mystery. 
I could rewrite your addiction. 
We keep all our promises, be us against the world. 
Boy you're an alien, your touch so foreign.
I can see heavens.
I let him rule my world, oh yea.
This evolution with you comes naturally.
You were made perfectly for me you see.
You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter.
Now look at me I'm sparkling.

Taylor Swift in Love: [Fairytale love]


These days, I haven't been sleeping.
You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around.
I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home.
He would try to take away my pain.
I'm only up when you're not down.
Locked up in your arms and our friends were laughing.
I had the time of my life, fighting dragons with you.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
Time slows down, whenever you're around.
It's a roller coaster kinda rush.
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here.
He's the song in the car, I keep singing don't know why I do.
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

Lady Gaga in Love: [Love like crazy]


So happy I could die.
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me.
You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico.
I will fight for, I have fought for, how I love you.
Blueberry kisses, my lips they miss his.
I want your ugly, I want your disease.
A different lover is not a sin.
I like you a lot, think you're really hot.
You taste like whiskey when you kiss me.
There's nothing else I can say.
Nothing's too cool to take me from you.
Hold me and love me, just wanna touch you for a minute.
Half psychotic, sick hypnotic.
When he comes to me I am ready.
I'll be your everything, just touch me baby.

Avril Lavigne in Love: [Simplicity]

I like you the way you are.
We are in love.
I'm with you.
You held my hand and walked me home.
It's nice to know we had it all.
You're so fine I want you mine, you're so delicious.
I found my hopes, I found my dreams.
You're so good to me, baby.
You're not alone, together we stand.
Baby cause this is Love.
You're always there, you're everywhere.
And that's why I smile.
I talk about you all of the time.
The reason I love you, is you, being you, just you.
There's nothing else I can do but love you the best that I can.


Britney Spears in Love: [Alot of sex]


With the taste of your lips I'm on a ride.
Just wanna go that extra mile for you.
You drive me crazy.
Born to make you happy.
Choose you, don't wanna lose, you're on my radar.
You got my body spinning like a hurricane.
My favourite kiss, your perfect kiss, your perfect smile.
Baby let me blow your mind tonight.
If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me.
You feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight.
Be a little inappropriate.
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical.
Like how your hands feel me up and down.
When we play pretend, body is on fire.
You cast me in your spell.

Adele in Love: [Deep Love, alot of feelings]


Until you kissed my lips and saved me.
I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
There's a fire starting in my heart.
I'm all  you need.
This ain't lust, I know this is Love.
Found myself today, singing loud your name.
He is a real lover.
When you took my sorrow and you took my pain.
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms.
Spread your wings, cover me.
You're too good to be true.
You make me feel like I am home again.
To make you feel my love.
I'm willing to take the risk.
I'd always kiss and hold you tight.


Rihanna in Love:


I'm obsessive, just one thought of you comes up.
He's more than a man and this is more than Love.
You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart.
Baby, I must say your aura is incredible.
You're the reason why I'm thinking, I don't wanna smoke.
I'm going crazy now.
You can see my heart beating.
Give it to me baby like boom.
Love is great, love is fine.
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.
The future seem so bright,
We found love in a hopeless place.
You the one that I dream about all day.
I'mma make you my bitch.
Feel the adrenaline moving under my skin.

So that's it for today, gonna go study my accounting lectures and do the stupid tutorials again and same for management of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment