Sunday 3 June 2012

And the angel that never left.


I've had enough, this is my prayer, that I'll die living just as free as my hair.
-Lady Gaga
Am I the luckiest girl alive or what? I want to talk about Marcus, is he a blessing that is just right in front of me? But I have to yet to admit it till now. The things he has done for me are countless. More than materialism can give, he got me a white rabbit toy, just my favourite colour. He got me a white bear bag, it's a bear, and it's white? The best yet? When I had gastric, he left digestive cookies at my doortstep. When I was sick, he left a crunchy apple that was delicious at my doorstep. He never fails to greet me goodnight and goodmorning every single day. On valentine's day this year, he got me a CK handbag and a wallet. They're perfect.


Money can't buy happiness, I agree. Not only did he try to win my affection by buying me worldly things. He even wrote me a love song. That, I will not forget. He doesn't mind having to see me even though it's just for less than an hour, he would come all the way. Just last week, he got me Lady Gaga tickets, it's a dream come true, to see mother monster up on stage, the best part? With Marcus. Afraid that I couldn't see mam monster on stage, he proposed to carry me, but ofcourse I refused. Tomorrow he's going to take me to a candle light dinner at Altitude, after going through my list of favourite restaurants, for my birthday. What else could I ever ask for? There must be more than this. The angel that never left, even after countless times of turndowns.


Anyway, yesterday I went to support Sarah for her national vertical marathon. She was late as usual, forever like that one sia! Then wen hao and I waited at Raffles Place for like so long. We proceeded to Asia Square for the marathon, saw Navin! At first she was afraid that she was going to the last person to reach the summit, but wen hao was slower than her and she was happy about it. hahahaha! And then she wanted to karaoke with her badminton senior, her badminton sernior bf and another girl, so confirm awkward one ma, cause I don't know them, so I didn't go. Then Sarah damn funny you know, hahaha! She saw Joycelyn (her badminton senior) holding hands with the bf, she went to hold mine and ask wen hao to hold another guy's hand so everyone won't be awkward. LOL. Imagine if wen hao really go and hold the other guy's hand, omfg damn funny. Then I went home, dad cooked, we had guests over. The end. shall go and study MOB now, goodbye, I love you all.


Know my sacred dream of going to university, becoming a flight attendant, marrying a pilot, becoming a rich girl, and having 2 kids, then migrate to Canada or something, I'm thinking I don't need all these to consume me, maybe if I become more humble? That should please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment