Friday 14 September 2012

And the VS Models.

Went to school and went to find Kwang! :) Yesterday like whole day went out with him, today also, hahaha! Econs replacement teacher damn pretty, 23 years old, NUS graduate sia. GP I literally did nothing. HTP is like do your own shit the teacher won't be bothered kind of thing. After school went to have lunch at Casuarina Curry with Kwang, Sarah and Jaeyeob. We wanted to go Jae's house but then his father was home. So we went to Pierce Reservoir instead! Saw monkeys and squirells. They had wild boar warnings. Anyway, at the last part, I fell down and sprained my ankle. ): Kwang sent me home. Thats about it, gonna catch Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011 tonight at 11pm! :D

Hence, l talk about my top models for VS. (no ranking, i'll tell you who is my favourite.)
Lily Aldridge


Alessandra Ambrosio


Shannan Click


Lily Donaldson


Lindsay Ellingson


Toni Garrn (with makeup)


Izabel Goulart


Constance Jablonski


Karlie Kloss (2nd Favourtie!)


Leva Laguna


Flavia De Oliveria


Anja Rubik (3rd Favourite)


Edita Vilkeviciute (1ST FAVOURITE.)


Yeap, so that's about it, sadly Edita won't be in 2011's.

No comments:

Post a Comment