Wednesday 19 September 2012

And the Failed Music.

White racist dog. hahahaha. Dad asked me about my hair yesterday morning... I better wear a hairband from now onwards. Yesterday, had econs and gp, all we did was play drawing games, and then chinese just did maths. Then accounting at least I tried questions. For p.e, watch some show and then stayed back to teach Hanan and Abi maths, and Jerry joined too. And then took Hanan's transport home and then bathed and headed to Thompson Plaza to study with Kwang. :) Then parents send me home. ):

Today, went to school, super boring, MOB seriously. Chinese wrote a compo, then htp taught Hanan maths. Jerry so eager for us to learn ballet, hahaha. I hope my parents allow, but today I received my piano exam results, and it was shit (equals fail). Did I play it wrongly? Fuck, I think the tempo, modulation, dynamics, everything play wrong, I suck. This is just plain stupid, now the chances of me learning ballet are low. ): So anyway, went to the Zoo with clique plus Yogesh. Then came home, I am damn tired. My father will be so disappointed with my music exam results, what to do? I have like zero passion for classical music. Ugh, they want me to retake it, I think not? The trauma, fuck no.

No comments:

Post a Comment