Tuesday 25 September 2012

And the screwed up exams.


Ciao, come stai? Bene. Still in the process of learning italian. My teacher is so good at teaching! Where did I stop blogging at? Ohyes, so Ern Hui has flown to the UK, where she will be studying at Oxford, walao so smart sia. Her parents also fly there with her for 2 weeks, left Ern Le at home 1 person so poor thing, so my parents sometimes will just drop by her house to take care of her. On Sunday, had tuition, which sucked. And then yesterday, had GP and mother tongue exam.

Mothafuck. GP essay, idk if my points write wrong or not. ): Then the compre so tough, why the fuck is the passage about happiness, no one is happy idiot. Then chinese right, essay was fine I guess, then the stupid compre want to eat me up. What the fuck, all the questions like one question mark slam on my face sia. I answered everything the same, even the multiple choice one I wrote 2, 2, 2, 2. Ya, go and buy 4D.

Today was shit, had econs, gp was self study, then break, then mother tongue was also self study, then accounting, then P.E, like what the hell I come to school for? To listen to econs is fine, but accounting, I don't even give a shit about it anymore, no faith. At least for P.E, Jiaen said I'm pretty, yay! But no. Then Jia bao pinched my cheeks, so I'm gonna get back at her tomorrow. And poor Hanan fell sick with flu. ):

There is this issue I need to address, which is my wide range of love for people. There is JHV, which are my lovelies. And then there is MMKD and W (He's new), it's like I can create a fashion brand with the name MMKD, instead of DKNY sia. And then there is A. Just cannot take my eyes off A, we chatted for quite a bit today. ^^ Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment