Monday 10 September 2012

And the happiness to be felt.

Hi guys! Yesterday went to church, after church, headed home to do some econs revision, and then went for econs tuition at roydon's house. After tuition, I stayed behind and played with rayden! And then did the econs tuition homework with roydon! Until around quite late, then headed home for dinner! CURRY FISH HEAD!!!

Today went to school, went up the steps to the stadium and there, Kwang was there, the first person I saw. :) heeheehee so happy. Then first lesson was accounting, and I didn't even do the homework, because I don't know how to do it. ): Then had maths, I was like using this app in my phone and drawing people! Then had gp, which was boring as fuck, the worksheet Mdm Ong gave was like wtf is this, huh? We have to do this boring shit? ): Then had econs, a stand in teacher came, and I thought she was kinda pretty. Then had MOB, copy stuff until my hands pain. Then took Hanan's transport to school.

These few days, I have been hitting my head hard, cracking it whatsoever. The girls and the boys. Okay see, I like Kwang as in I just like him no reasons that kind of thing, I like Magic because he's attractive, and then I stopped and think, wait a minute, don't I like girls? And then back to boys, here's Marcus trying so hard to gain my love, but it's just not working. And then there's the cafe manager who creeps me out, so I will never go to the cafe again. After that, there's this cute church guy I've been crushing on since like forever.

On the other hand, I was thinking of my future, I want an expat husband, not because of money, so my children can be beautiful and that I can actually migrate and live happily ever after. And then after all those boys, here comes Dean Oakley, a young brit boy telling me sweet things everyday, I am so mesmerized by him. AND THEN SUDDENLY I THOUGHT, HELLO? Don't you like girls? And then I thought of Pepa and Silvia, and then my old relationships steaming back into my mind. I have been onto girls for ages, and then there's this girl, and then there are boys. Omg, I am going crazy. I'm so full of shit. Anyway, whoever it is, princess or prince (okay this sounds like a fairytale), I just want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment