Thursday 13 September 2012

And the Fun Day.

GO WATCH THIS VIDEO!! (About The Duke & Duchess at Kranji War Memorial, I made the video!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxkwHDW2MdE&feature=youtu.be



To sum up the day for me, I had Fun. Daddy sent me to school in the morning, and then off I went to the toilet to tie my hair and headed out of school at 6.55am to Kranji MRT. And then I took bus to Kranji War Memorial, and guess what, you know it baby. It wasn't an easy task to walk up a slope into the main area of the cemetry. You've guessed it, I skipped all the lessons in school. A bettr way to put it, It Was A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity To Meet Duke William and Duchess Catherine of Cambridge Therefore I Had To Take A Leave From School.

 


 


Understand? I stood at the front row of the ceremony, 2 hours before it started. And then the auntie beside me made friends with me, and guess what? She knows my principal, lol! (but she won't tell on me.) So many graveyard bugs and insects crawling all over everyone, the best part? So many angmoh sia. All the angmoh children so cute! Compare the high rank angmoh soldier and our singaporean high rank soldier, walao huge difference I tell you. Angmoh one wear the uniform until so smart, so fitting and ironed and no belly sticking out. Then our Singapore one lea? The belly big big come out, the arm fat fat at the side, the uniform so huge as if the soldier like some hip hop rapper, damn ugly.

 


Then Kwang came at around 7.45am, and we waited and waited, more and more people came! Finally aftr 9.30am, they finally arrived, I got front row view sia! THANK YOU JESUS AMEN. So happy! :D Then the whole ceremony damn silent, only can hear the camera click sounds. (damn irritating I swear.) But in front of me all the guards and everything, tsk, kinda blocked my view. ): So anyway, after that Kwang and I went away fromhe crowd to have some air, and then I saw Jaeyeob and the 2 Sarahs! They came too, lol. Putri was complaining about the sun and stuff hahaha, same old same old.


We headed to JCube to ride this simulation roller coaster, we chose the number 10 rating most thrilling one, the 2 Sarahs said that it was scary, but right, it wasn't at all. But they scream and scream and scream, until like Putri out of breath. Then Jae and Kwang were like trying to scare them. haha. We went to watch Resident Evil Retribution, walao them nice, then the Sarahs headed back to school with Jaeyeob at around 3plus, and then Kwang and I went to polyclinic. Then after that went to eat dinner with Kwang, Jae and Maurice at KFC, and headed home! :) OKAY, K THX BYE.

Milla Jovovich, Li BingBing and

No comments:

Post a Comment