Monday 17 September 2012

And the huge surprise.

So yesterday, I went to church, and went for tuition at Roydon's house! Marcus is in Spain now, hope he enjoys it. :) So anyway, today morning, went to school myself, when I reached school, Jerry and Hanan were at the stadium, and Jerry was like, "Jo, sit here." Then I sat, and I thought there was something wrong with Jerry and Hanan. Then suddenly:

 

A Bag from Neu Look! <3

 

And this bracelet from Forever 21.

 

And this Ring from Forever 21. OKAY, I FEEL EGYPTIAN NOW. :)

They said, "Happy Super Belated Birthday!" (yes, it's 99 days late) BUT WHO CARES, I WAS SURPRISED! Like nobody gave me this kind of surprise before, except my mum when she bought me wallets. They were so sweet! It was like, popping out of nowhere, I so didn't expect this, like zero clue. Usually I know what people will buy me, it's just a kind of thing I do, but this, this is out of this world. I love you guys. After they gave me the bag, they told me to open it, and read everything inside. These were the things inside.

I don't really get this but, IT'S FUNNY.

Nah, I don't recycle. I know that's the point og writing it. :)

Caterpillar, caterpillar, rhombus rhombus caterpillat, DA! (my fav song.)
Yes, bird day.

Don't worry, I'll be there. :)

 

 
And these are not even 1/5 of the letters they wrote me.

Yes, I read it out. It was damn hilarious, they literally know so much about me. Even my dirty little secrets. And sweet sweet Jerry, if there wasn't Kwang or Dean or Ryan or Marcus or Tom Dick (I wanna be Vagina) or Harry, I would so go lezb all over her, no seriously. Hahahaha. And Hanan, she's the cutest, sometimes I don't know how she puts up with my pig shits. hahaha.

 



Anyway, after that the day went well, accounting teacher didn't pick on me, maths teacher literally didn't give a shit about me using phone to check up on princes of the world. GP, we just chatted noisily. Econs, I PASSED THE TEST! Thanks to Roydon and Freddy. And finally MOB, kinda boring, then took Hanan's transport home! :) And ate curry for dinner. Watching Suits now!

No comments:

Post a Comment