Tuesday 11 September 2012

And the money fly away.


Okay, if you haven not watched Pepa and Silvia from les hombres de paco, you better go youtube and search that now! I watch it every single night, the story is awesome. Okay, gmarket just ate my $30!! There was an uncompleted transaction, but my money was gone! fuck! Anyway, they said it will be returned into my accounting after a COUPLE OF WEEKS. Fuck you! All I wanted to do was buy a bag. ): okay, nevermind, I shall just wait.

Went to school and felt horrible, so tired. At least the first lesson was good, econs, mrs pow didn't come, instead a pretty hot teacher taught us, okay, it makes me wanna go all l****** again. KIDDING. Then had GP Mock Exam, I chose a religion topic, cause I read it somewhere before. Then had chinese oral, fucking screwed, but anyway the teacher helped me alot! After that had accounting, seriously now what accounting for inventories/stock, I feel so confused. ): Somemore thursday got test, I'm like give up sua. P.E, ran 5 rounds, ha, no, I jogged super slowly for 3 rounds (nonstop!!!) and it looked like 5 rounds. :D Genius or clever?

After school went to Macs for icecream with clique. I made Hanan bang her head on the table. :/ Now she got baluku. After that went home. I was supposed to stay back for night study today but I felt damn lazy and tired, and headache ah. Talked to Sarah today, she's as pretty as always! haha, but it's like so long never talk. What a day! SO GO AND WATCH PEPA AND SILVIA ON YOUTUBE NOW, SEARCH: PEPA AND SILVIA 1. I'm back to my old laptop, so my old pictures are here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment