Saturday 22 September 2012

And the Ugh day.

Okay, first things first, I made a Zoo video for y'all to watch:
 
 
And for those who have not watched the Video I made in 2011.
The title is "The New Me", but it's actually, The Old Me, because of time.
 
And then, after that, I made another video, last year.
It's called, I'm a wizard bitch. WATCH IT, IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED.
 
I will upload Vais birthday video in my next post.
 
as if i can play the guitar.
 
Ugh, my parents still have not told me if I can go for ballet lessons.. Anyway, I'm learning piano with Kwang, as in not really learning together but learning the same music thing! woohoo! Same grade/level. Then on Thursday, erm, ohyes, p.e was fun, played frisbee and dog and bone! :D Then accounting test is a confirm fail, and mob no teacher, and maths was just shit alright. After which, went to swensens with Jerry, Hanan, Umar and Irshad. Then went home to bathe and headed for thompson plaza to study with Kwang!
 
Colourful retardedness.
 
We went to Yamaha, and Kwang played the piano there, woa, the way he played, it's dam nice. I've seen no other guys play like that, other than my piano teachers. Yea! Then on Friday, went to school, in econs class, i think it's the best econs lesson ever? I answer the teacher every single time for elasticity, and for the inflation topic, jerry and I answered together! Suddenly I become enthu about econs, siao. I still hate it though. Then after school went to the Botanical Gardens with Jerry and Hanan! Then went home and had dinner with parents.
 
Today, just read magazines all day, and watch tv shows online and went for music lessons. That's about all, goodbye! Gonna watch F1!

No comments:

Post a Comment