Wednesday 26 September 2012

And the lone day.

 

Yay! I found this picture! That's me and the other 2 Sarahs.

Ciao! Today my whole clique didn't come to school, except me ofcourse. Hanan had flu, Jerry just self-studied at home, and Vais got rashes or something. I survived the day without them! :) Morning went to find Kwang, then had assembly in the hall, sat with Danying. Then in class irp studied mob, I sat with Jiabao. She's damn cute, buey tahan, I just want to pinch her face. Like seriously, no joke. During mother tongue, me, dan ying, abi and liling went to find Adeline to teach us econs, instead of our econs teacher, because I suggested it. ^^

I like to make silly faces.

So when we went to the staff room to find Adeline, you know how we found Adeline? Abi called her tough rug teacher and said, "call Adeline to come out". Then her touch rug teacher was like, what, who is Adeline? Then Abi pointed at Adeline. Damn funny, cause we're suppose to call her Miss Tan not Adeline. Then Adeline came out and taught us something that we didn't understand about econs. Then we told Adeline that many teachers hitting on her, even chen shuen they all also hitting on her. Then she was like, "oh really ah?", shockedly. hahaha. Then we told her to beware of the male teacher who we saw flirting with her, but she didn't even know. Somemore the male teacher so old and ugly, ew.


After that went to eat with Abi, and then taught Abi maths in the library. And htp was stupid, learn about lindihop. But I feel like learning that now. After school, went to amk with Kwang to study mob at macs. And then there was this woman wearing a bee costume for her work, and Kwang was like making the bee sound in front of her. LOL. Okat, today I must learn all the mob concepts till tomorrow, and learn integration rules cause I forgot. Goodbye!

Waiting for my iphone 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment