Friday 14 September 2012

And the crazy morning.

My early morning craze with my old laptop, it's photo shoot time! I rewatched 2010's VS Show, and it's like, wow, there was Rosie! I still love Candice, she's hot. There wasn't Karlie though. ): Wearing my PJs taking photos, crazy old me.

 




 
And then i realized, I didn't button my top, and was like, oh shit. But it's not that revealing, so don't mind me. I have problems with my head. hahahaha, I'll blog fast enough to cover this update, so you guys won't get to see this unless you click and read my old posts. So if you're under 18, don't scroll below, even though it's nothing much, but i don't wanna get in trouble. ONCE AGAIN I'M SO FULL OF SHIT.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment