Thursday 27 September 2012

And the Jiabao.

 


Yesterday went to school and suffer through 2 rounds of running for P.E, Dan Ying was the last, hahaha, so she had to lead us in warm ups. Then we played basketball, maybe I should join basketball, because I think it's fun. But hec, so much running involved! I shot 2 balls! :D And Sheryl was not that pro though for a basketball player, but pro for normal people like us. Liling was super in snatching balls, and Trish was super in throwing the balls into the hoops. Nice one. After pe was accounting, Jiabao and I were like learning about FIFO and WAC, and drawing Mrs Pow. hahaha, Jiabao is cute la.

 
Ohya, forgot to mention, after assembly, while going back to class, Sarah called me from the back, so I turned around to talk to her. Then Adeline was behind Sarah, and Adeline was waving at me. Then I waved back to Adeline, then Sarah thought I was waving to her, damn epic. hahaha. Yay, early in the morning see Adeline ready. Then during MOB, Adeline walk past our class, then Douglas called out to Adeline. Then Mr Sham was like, "eh, very rude you know, how can you call a teacher by her name?". hahahaha. after MOB was maths, we had a test, and it was stupid. I got carelss mistake. ): During maths I also sat with Jiabao. (the reason why I'm name calling jiabao jb, is because I DON'T LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER BLEH.) So, that's about it, then after school, went to Choa Chu Kang macs with Jiabao, Jiaen, Minghui, Ginger, Abigail. Ate happy meal! :D

 


Today I didn't go to school, shall self study at home or outside or something. ugh. hahaha, all of a sudden I feel so close to Jiabao, she is damn funny when I took a picture of her and posted it on insta, she was like, "wo mei you lian jian ren ready..".

No comments:

Post a Comment