Wednesday 12 September 2012

And the Royalties.

 

Prince was just right infront of me in that car, if the guy in blue wasn't shielding me, can you see me in the picture?? THE PRINCE WAS WAVING AT ME, FUCKYEA.

 

KATE.

 

Rachel, (she doesn't know I took this.)

Okay today is the best day of my life, except the time where I was birthed. School went fine, mob was still boring as fuck, and chinese I helped Sheryl with maths.Then HTP was about 'not giving up'. After school taxi-ed with QY, Rach and Irshad to Queenstown Grathmore Green. There was a flood or human creatures lining there, it's crazy. We squeezed into the crowd just to catch a small glimpse of the couple. After waiting for awhile, they appeared, Abu pushed me forward and I just leaned on the people in front of me. haha!

 


 

guess who?

Catherine Middleton is fucking gorgeous in real life, mother of wonderland. And Prince William, is just so handsome (even though he's balding), it just reassures me that in the future, there will be a special prince saved for me. Awww, okay, I'm so full of shit again, I better figure out the boys in my life first, because I've only saved a spot for one. I've set a series of 'test', I just have to get it over and done with and move on with my life, like seriously. I couldn't really get a shot of them, but at least I saw them right? :D

 

I was doing this kind of shit, while I was bored.

After the Duke and Duchess was gone from that place, QY, fell over something, and the ambulance was called, and she was sent to the hospital. I tell you, epic day. So we went to the hospital to wait for QY as she got her stiches, it looked really painful... So anyway, daddy cooked beef stew for dinner, yums. Goodbye! :) I don't know whether to skip school to go see them again tomorrow.. ANYWAY, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE YET!!!! Anyway, I'm uploading the videos and I took today! :) I'll update you on the video for the next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment