Thursday 11 October 2012

And the Sleepover.

Embedded image permalink
Hello guys! Yea, QY haven't upload the pics, so no pics of USS! Kwang keep asking me to play Maplesea with him, hahahaha! Yesterday morning, all of a sudden Jerry said she wanna stay over at my place, so, she came in the evening and we ate subway cause my mum bought a few sandwiches. Then we watched Jungle Book 2, and play piano, and dance ballet. hahahaha! Then went to bathe at around 12.30am? Yes, and then we went to sleep at around 1plus 2plus.

Embedded image permalink
Today woke up at 7.30am, because of my brother wake me up. ):< So Jerry slept on my bed. :) Then Kwang told me to put stuff on Jerry's head while she was still sleeping, hahaha! Then I ask him put himself, then scarly ah, he really come my house early in the morning and put the toys on Jery's head, then woke her up! Then we went for breakfast at Coffeshop B. Egg, toast and tea! Then went to Clara house there the playground to chit chat. Then went back home to play big2 and chess, hahaha! Then Kwang headed home to do chores, then Jerry and I play sims, we creating Vais and her house, scarly the computer suddenly shut down?? Then after that Jerry went home.

After that, Roydon asked me to play audition, so I downloaded it in my mum's comp, so fast sia! 22min only! Last time must take like 8 hour plus. Yea, so anyway, that's about it, goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment