Tuesday 30 October 2012

And the Weird Songs.

Embedded image permalink
From Sheralyn.
I'm gonna live my life, omg fuck, why am I singing this song? Nowadays ah, I am damn weird, I went to download kpop and justin bieber songs sia, wtf. Don't know what I'm thinking. As you know by now that I'm attached, just trying out only, if his results are bad next year, I will break up with him, don't wanna be a distraction. :) Lets see, today... DANYING NEVER COME WTF.

In the morning, half of the canteen was sealed up, so I had to sit somewhere else instead of my usual place with K. And then K never come find me sia. ): But anyway, Mh and Jb were with me! The assembly was in the hall because of Deepavali celebration, walao the dance song ah, very good uh.. 'Tingtungtong tong..', yes it's like that sia, no joke. When I was exiting the hall, Mr Lee (council teacher) stopped me and told me about some amazing race thing, he ask me to join, I was like huh I hate this kind of thing the most, but I join because can be on tv. Heehee! In class, Mh brought colouring book, so we sit there and started colouring pictures with colour pencil. But no one bring sharpener!!!!!

Embedded image permalink
When colouring right, Mh damn funny, she keep playing our favourite song sia! "Bujibalabujibalabujibala, balabalabalabalabujibala", you know how it started from anot? It all started when we were playing audition, she accidentally choose wrong song. Instead of Park Bom - Don't Cry, she choose XR - Don't Cry. Then the song... LOL. We laugh like crazy sia for the whole econs and gp class! Then had break, and during chinese lesson, yes, I skipped, we went library to colour more on the colouring book! Then skipped accouting class and PE, went to have frolick instead! yumsxcz!!! After that we chit chat, then Mh funny again.


Suddenly got a little boy outside the frolick shop, he keep stare at us, then Mh make scary faces to the boy, then he scream and run away, many many times. LOL. I even take video. Then after that went home to bathe and headed to Holland V for my Italian tuition. Today I learn 3 chapters sia.. Brain dead. Uusally is take 2 weeks to learn 1 chapter one lor. Nevermind, for my Italy trip, I will do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment