Monday 29 October 2012

And the New Friends.

Embedded image permalink
Ya, I borrowed his shirt so I could swim. :/

Nowadays, I eat very little, little bit only full, little bit only full, seriously no appetitie. So anyway! I woke up at 7.30am, went to bathe and used comp a little, I tell you ah, today I bathe thrice! So unhealthy for my hair sia! And guess what? My pay is coming tomorrow, woohoo! If it came today, I might have gone ice skating too. It's okay, what for another opportunity to skate lor. Went to Junction 8 in the morning to meet Kwang for breakfast, because Jaeyeob and Esther were taking their own sweet time to come!


Had old chang kee, and went to Marymount to meet the two prawners! Went to vivocity to watch Paranormal Activity 4, it's such a stupid show, but very scary sia, only the last part make the whole show suck. I was covering my eyes half the time and having a bad headache of the the shaky camera effects in the movie. After that we went to send Esther off and proceed to Sentosa > Beach Station > Tram ride to Tanjong Beach! And today I heard the word 'Tanjong Pagar' like more than 5 times seriously. So Demi was celebrating her birthday at Tanjong Beach with, hmm, let me see who was there that I can remember. I made new friends. ^^


There was Kwang, Jaeyoeb, Me, Demi, Amanda, Delcia, Samantha, Minyee, Ahmad, Dazri, Darnish, Benjamin (I think that is his name), Durian, Maurice, erm I think that's all. New friends, expand my social circle, heehee. It was like very funny, because at first I don't know anyone except Kwang, Jaeyeob and Samantha. But then the girls went into the waters and swam abit, relax abit and chitchat. :) All very friendly actually! Played Touch Rugby on the sand! Yeap, so sat in the waters till like 5 plus then went to bathe at Sentosa, then we all went to Vivo again!

Embedded image permalink
Me, Kwang and Jae left early as Jae's mum send us home, so yeap, that's about what happened. I actually got to hug Demi and Delcia, so fascinating, (not to be childish or what), but like because don't really know them ma, Yay so happy I made new friends! Then while Kwang sending me off after Jae's mum alighted us, Kwang told me something very special, ask me personally if you want to know, heehee. That's about it! And I came home, and I bathe again. So, my skin abit chao tar... My father thought I put make up because my cheeks were red from sun burn and my red were red because idk why.

IT'S MY FIRST TIME SWIMMING IN THE SEA WATER, FIRST TIME I TELL YOU! WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment