Friday 5 October 2012

And the exam days.

Buon Giorno Bambini/Ragazzi, put yourself into what categories you wanna be in. So, I guess I should get back to teling you my boring life story. :) I left off on 3 Oct, so on 4 Oct, which was Thursday, had maths exam! It was quite okay. Then after maths exam, went to Bishan to meet Jeff, with Marcus. Then after that proceeded to Holland V to meet Enzo for my Italian tuition! Yes, and yesterday had accounting exam, which ofcourse I didn't study for... In the train home, I was like watching Miffy and Hello Kitty on youtube on my phone, but in Italian, those are the only Italian cartone I could find! Bambini Italiani Libri, nope couldn't find them.




Then at night I watched LOL USA, Ella Enchanted and The Vow. Today gonna start revising and doing econs essays! Don't know what is coming out, but whatever, I'm getting my new phone next monday, sono allegra! Ciao! Know in the show LOL USA, Miley Cyrus act inside, she damn ugly sia, then her mum damn pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment