Sunday 28 October 2012

And the 50 Shades of Grey.

Embedded image permalink
Friday, Saturday and Sunday! What happened on Friday was that I stayed at home to catch up with my tv shows. And on Saturday, went for music lesson and went to my grandm'a house and went home, yeap that's about it. And today, went to church in the morning, I want to buy a small bible and a wooden cross for my Italy trip ley, but the bookshop never sell.. So anyway, after church, my parents and my brother just drove off back home without me. ): Can you imagine they abandon their own child in church just because I was having choir stuff thingy?

Embedded image permalink
Hahaha anyway, they thought will be very long and my brother going to have tuition so, OKAY LOR. Then I went home myself, and went out with my parents to Orchard to buy my shoes for my Italy trip, yea, I'm going to buy a lot of trenchcoats this month. heeheehee! Gonne spend quite alot of money, I hate spending money the most. ): But no choice, I have like ZERO Trenchcoats. Too bad I'm wasting my money on designer coats, I got my eye on Fendi and Burberry! Going to buy it 1 week before my trip! After that went to Amk Hub to watch Movie, Tai Ji Hero 2!

That is about it lor, tomorrow actually the plan is to go ice skating, but then so popomama, don't know if going or not going, in the end I'm going Sentosa tomorrow with Kwang, he said it's Demi's birthday and I'm invited. So last minute, I never buy any present know. :/ Kwang say mai guan. And must wear bikini and stuff, I think last year I pretty much learnt my lesson about wearing Bikini. My skin burnt like roasted chao tar. My face also! Somemore left the sunglass eye mark. The sun lotion never work, piece of shit! The funny part is, I'm not close to anyone there tomorrow, except Kwang I think, hahahaha! Nevermind! Make new friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment