Saturday 13 October 2012

And the Dillusion.

I don't know what I want sia. At first like this person, then like the other person, then dislike the person then got another person then, bleh, give up on liking people already man. Everyone, hello, I have only one heart and one brain, it's not really possible to share, or is it?

If you actually know who are these people, only Jerry knows who J is. Then the others are: MMDW.
Went to school yesterday for Dance lesson, I was dancing Street Jazz, the songs are Please Don't Go by Mike Posner, Disturbia by Rihanna and Monster by Big Bang, which i have never heard the last song before. Then Adelyn told me that she mark my Econs Case Study ready. OMG. So fast mark ready sia. So long never see her, need to treat her eat or something. Then Dance class was horrible because I having my period. ): The pain. Then had lunch break with Dan Ying clique, Abi and Hanan. Went back to dance.

After school, ate lunch with Kwang, Jae and Sarah, then went to watch Sinister, woa damn scary sia! Then after that went home to bathe, and headed to Ice Cream Chef with my bro to meet Kwang, Jaeyeob, Jaehwa and Woo seong, ya, they are Korean ley, I have Korean friends, unexpected hahaha! Never thought they would be cool! Then Marcus came also. -_____- Awkwardness, cause Kwang was there. Ugh, ready tell him don't come still come. After Marcus left, Kwang and I brought Jaehwa to the playground to play swing. Then headed home to watch Vampire Diaries Season 4! AHHH!

If you ask me about my very few lovers, I'll tell you about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment