Tuesday 9 October 2012

And the Class Outing.

Embedded image permalink
Buon Giorno! I have not been blogging for the past few days because of the stupid exams! I left off on 5th of October, which was last Friday. So, I'm going to continue from Saturday. :) On Saturday, went for music lesson, ofcourse I didn't practice anything because I'm so busy with exams. Blame it all on the exams. Then after that I went home to study econs on PED, XED and YED. And then on Sunday, went to church with my brother in the morning, I wasn't really listening in the service though because I didn't really understand what the angmoh pastor from idk where talking about. Then went home to study Standard of Living, actually right I didn't really study la, just read only, cause I was already in the holiday mood. And my mum's boss came to my house for dinner, her birthday or somrthing, whatever..

Then on Monday, went to school super early as usual, and saw Li Ling in the canteen, she came before me sia! Kwang didn't come to school cause he already finished his papers. ): Then I went to find Li Ling to chit chat. She was having her breakfast, and she let me read 2 essays on Standard of Living, and then thank God I as I read her notes I memorized them! Super power memory on the spot or what? Because in the exam, it was the same 2 essay questions and I could actually remember what to write!

Then after school, had this GEP briefing, ya I'm going to work for MOE as an invigilator next week. Not bad right, can earn money, this working thing help me escape from going Pulau Tekong with the school sia. heng ah. Jia En still say want to tell me ghost stories at Tekong, hahaha I'm not going ~ Then poor Jerry lost her Coach wallet you know, her heart pain, my heart also pain sia, the Coach wallet! Confirm is people steal during exam on lor. But you can only Curse that theif or Bless them with your wallet Jer. :) My mum told me that she haven't collect my new phone so I had to eat lunch by myself first, so I went to have lunch with Dan Ying there all. My clique went bowling, I think!


Went to eat at Clementi mall food court, then went to Lao Ban to buy tao huey, actually I didn't buy at all. But Dan ying bought fifteen bowls of Tao Huey for her family. lol. Then after that I rushed to amk hub to meet my mum to buy my new iphone 5 cover! :D It's blue! Then went home to watch my Merlin new season, and then exercised! Then went to bed damn early, because I couldn't wait for the day to end because going USS the next day! But then, I couldn't sleep till like 1 plus, and woke up at 4 plus. Damn stupid sia, insomnia.



Photo
Then yesterday, woke up again at 6plus to prepare to go USS! Woo! At USS, the stupid ticketing couner give me problem sia! Idiot. Make me walk up and down to the Bank to deposit money so I can pay with my master card, twice! Say got 24% discount, actually not even 24% please, it's less than that. Asshole. Went to ride the roller coaster and tricked Jia Bao into riding the Mummy coaster, she cried. :/ Even the Shrek Dragon roller coaster she also cried... Dan Ying and Irshad made the whole trip fucking funny! They screamed and shouted "Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ah" on the entire roller coaster ride, QY and I were like laughing like mad. Umar scream like girl. Everyone else was brave. :)

Photo

Photo
Then on all the roller coaster rides right, QY and Irshad were like acting scared and stuff, shouting "I want to go home, mummy!" and "Get me off this ride" in little girl voice. Ya, Irshad also. Damn funny, when the roller coaster going up that time, we shout Dan Ying. And you know the reason why we take the mummy ride so many times? Then pose for the camera, Irshad keep spoiling the pictures so we had to take more rides. We made sleeping pose, tweece post, blank face post etc. And the Monster Rock they add so many songs sia! After USS, went to eat Chicken Rice at Vivocity, then headed home. And Jiabao was even scared of the Transformers ride, she squeezed my hand damn tight! Dan Ying keep shouting, "Qian Ying ah, Irshad ah" nonstop for her first ride on the Human and Cylon.


And here I am today, feeling all sore, my neck damn pain because of the roller coaster rides. Other than that, yesterday was fucking fun! I loved it. I'm gonna watch GOSSIP GIRL NEW SEASON after this, so Ciao! A presto! And Min Hui said I look like Ann Kok, I don't think so ley, no resemblance at all. And my dearies were scared that I was drifting away from them, so they were becoming paranoid. Aiya! Nothing to be paranoid about, I still love y'all, no matter what, I'll still wear Jerry's bracelet wherever I go, and Hanan's picture will always be on my iPod, and Vais, when I'm in the dark I will think of you don't worry. :) I have a reason for somethings, only Jerry knows. ;)

I'll show you the other photos in my next post, must wait for QY to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment