Saturday 28 April 2012

And the loss incurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hggNSXjnfKg&feature=youtu.be

Go, go watch the Video Montage of M.I MART 2012, made by me! So, today woke up at like 7.35am in the morning, when I'm suppose to wake up at 6.45am! Suppose to meet Hanan at 8am at Bishan MRT. End up I went back to sleep and woke up at 7.45am, then change and zoomed out. Reached Bishan at 8.15am! Then we went to Jurong Point, which was frigging far, seriously.

Giner (the plant), Abigail and I.

Cannot even find our M.I MART Event place thr la please, the location is like where the fuck is it ? Then Hanan and I ate Macarons and some bread from delifrance, for Breakfast. (Die la, fat.) Then for lunch we ate the super cheesy pizza with 7 cheese, damn delicious, but again, fattening. Today confirm gain like 2 kg. Then M.I MART made a loss. ): Aiya, it's okay. Means, we have plenty of bags, which means we can keep changing bags to school everyday! :D Then Ginger, Abigail and Averil arrived.

Me and Hanan!

Then went off early with Hanan. Jerry came after we left. Then went to meet my brother John at Bishan, and Yunxin too because she pass me her accounting notes. And a nice present! :D THANKS! And then my father fetch us to have dinner with the whole family plus my grandpa, grandma and my third aunt. Ya, eat again. Tomorrow somemore gonna eat omelette breakfast with bread. -.- it's okay, i'm having my period anyway, so, I need more energy. Then went home, TODAY IS MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY. My brother bought a mixed fruit cake, I bought a Hush Puppy Polo Tee and mum bought him an iPhone 4S. Then my mum also bought for herself. Then her iPhone 3GS give my brother. WTF IS THIS.





Nevermind, I wait for iPhone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment