Sunday 29 April 2012

And the shopping spree.


Woke up at 8.30am in the morning to prepare for church. I frigging wore a red skirt and my parents kept commenting on it. -___- what don't match this shirt, don't match that shirt, hello? Not as if you're wearing it. I like unmatchable things okay, it defines me. And they rant about my hair, not even their hair la, I like messy hair cannot is it? like seriously. Anyway, ya then went to church, adult service, then went Ignyte to meet Aaron like a few seconds then went into Dad's car to Public Utilities Board to have lunch.

My brother's fat hand.

Nbcb, they change owner for the food place sia, then NO WESTERN. YOU TELL ME I ANGRY ANOT SIA. FUCK, ALL CHINESE FOOD, HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO EAT. As in, I don't mind chinese food, but their chinese food like shit like that pris. Then only Uncle Roger, my brother and my mum ate. Then Uncle Roger and Auntie Nancy sent my brother to Bishan Library, while my parents brought me to Orchard to shop!


YA SHOP! MY FATHER SAID I CAN BUY AS MANY CLOTHES I WANT IN 1 HOUR FROM FOREVER 21  AND H&M, THEN HE PAY. SONGBO. But in the end I only bought like 4 clothes, cause of the queueing time for the motherfucking fitting room. Seriously, no joke. The queue like wtf. Then somemore need to choose clothes, so not enough time lor. ): Then somemore right, I queue for the fitting room halfway I stomach ache. -___- Then I just pass my clothes to my mum ask her buy while I ran to the toilet.


I QUEUED FOR LIKE 20MINS, THEN GOING TO MY TURN READY THEN I STOMACH ACHE, DAMN PAIN. UNLUCKY SHIT RIGHT. So after that rush home to watch star awards and edit the econs project powerpoint. BYEBYE, I ANGRY NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment