Tuesday 24 April 2012

And the stupid horse.


Hello! Today I went to school with my white long sleeve shirt, carrying it around the school, it is really retarded la, but thank goodness i'm not alone, jerry and shivon also carry! Hahaha! I shall keep this short & sweet. Assembly > Accounting > Break > GP > Chinese > Break > Break > P.E. Accounting lecture I was drawing Hanan as rice and stuff. hahaha!

nutloose.

All so anti-social, use phone use phone. 

Hanan and her mogu-mogu.

Why so serious?


Look at Averil! 


All so attentive with the sulky skeptic faces. 

GP, was dry, very dry, I drew dance moves for Jerry, it was in stick figures and most of them were ballet moves! cool or what sia. Then I drew for Hanan and Vais also. Surprise, surprise, Vais is back from her summer holiday. Chinese talk about music for oral, chinese music somemore sia wtf. The double breaks were the most retarded can!

What we did was, I tweeted:

''Vais second sister''. Laugh like mad sia, seriously.

And tweeted:

''Vais father.'' Even funnier uh!


Vais, forever on the phone.

And then I had stomach ache! ): Then had P.E, thank God it rained! Went to Westmall with Jerry and Hanan after school to buy my court shoes and stockings. Then we went back school, Jerry and I had investiture rehearsal. Changed to the stupid usher costume, so hot, somemore so sweaty after P.E. ): rehearsal until around 7.45pm. Then went to Jurong Point and Dad picked me up from thr. Went mac drivethru and went home! Before I end my post, I want to post some pictures of MA YI LING. HAHAHA! Also known as ''THE HORSE'', because her hair like horse tail.


THIS IS CRAZY.

See the girl behind Hanan? Ya, I mean the horse behind Hanan.

No comments:

Post a Comment