Thursday 26 April 2012

And the fairytales.


Snow White and Prince Charming


Cinderella and Prince Charming


Aurora and Prince Philip


Belle and Prince Adam


Pocahontas and John Smith


Mulan and Shang (Can't find a picture of them kissing, shows that Chinese are Cultured people LOL)


Tiana and Prince Naveen


Princess Rapunzel and Flynn Rider


Ariel and Prince Eric

Yeap, mine is not happening yet, so unfair. ): Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, are around my age, and they are living happily ever after, the end. I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and a Prince I'm hoping comes with this.



Hanan talking to a bottle cause I made her do it!

Vais, see the thing on her lap, ya it's her phone, that ridiculously big thing.

Hanan and I!

Back to reality. Today I went to school, with a flu. ): Went to chitchat with Douglas, and then went to the hall for assembly. Today ah, my class only sit one row, no space. Had IRP in the hall, guess what I wrote for written response? ''Singaporeans no matter what will always complain, seriously, no joke. Want your child to experience your childhood neighbourhood, go purchase air ticket to China, fly there and experience can le, India also can. Go ahead and tear down Golden Mile Complex, for they promote bad marriages as China, Vietnamese, etc wives can be bought there.''


She doesn't even know I'm taking a picture of her. 

Hanan, this picture you ownself look retarded one ah, don't blame me.

Ya, she want to kiss people.

Her fillers. 


I even pinned it on the notice board. After assembly was P.E, when I was changing in the toilet right, guess what, I open the door only, The Horse right infront of my face. I straight away laugh like siao, and Jerry and Hanan still can ask why I laughing, The Horse right there only, somemore The Horse damn clueless. Then P.E seriously killer sia, run run run run run. You think I can like The Horse gallop so easily ah. (actually the horse gallop not even fast cause she fat).

Day dreaming only.

Posing only.


Fake smile only.

Then had break, then accounting teacher never come. Damn funny, it's really nonstop laughing time during break and apparently most of the time is my fault? hahaha! Then had break again, then had Management of Business, which was stupid. Then maths, I fell asleep in class, then had break. Then had econs, we were writting a Jerry Song. Then sat Hanan's transport home! :) tomorrow will be damn busy. . . Goodbye!

HAHAHAHA, THIS IS DAMN FUNNY. 

Her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment