Saturday 29 December 2012

And the Thankings.


Yesterday morning around 8.30am, Kwang came to my void deck to pass me presents, he gave me a new bag and a tortise that could make lights! so thoughtful! :) Then after that we went to ion orchard to do some shopping! I bought 2 shorts and a stop, nothing much actually. But it was fun! Then I went to church! Today morning woke up super early just to recieve a Good Progress Award from my MP! Looks like I have done well for my exams! Here are the people I have to thank!


1. God! Thank you so much for providing me with wisdom!

2. Roydon! Thank you so much for helping me in Econs!

3. Adelyn! Thank you so much for teaching me last minute Econs, it made me pass that subject with good results! :)

4. Dan Ying! Thank you for helping me with POA, and discussing questions about Econs really spurred my thinking.

5. Jia En! Thank you for letting me copy your chinese listening. :/ It sure helped me pull of my chinese grade!

6. Kwang! Thank you for studying with me, finding a condusive environment for me to study at!

7. Yun Xin! Thank you for help in POA!

8. My parents, thank you for providing me with Econs tuition too!

Yes, that is about it, going to naked fish later to eat! Ciao! I love you all. Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment