Friday 28 December 2012

And the life back to reality.

I miss those times. ):

My two favourite Italian guys.

Okay, after the trip, lets dive into my normal life. ): So I arrived in Singapore on the 4th. I was staying at home most of the time, nothing much like a stay home weekday, jetlagged all the way! And I started work the following Tuesday. And then Rachel an Jerry were  working there already, the funny thing was, we had break together with QY too! All the classmates having break together. hahaha. Anyway, in the morning on the way to work, Kwang would ride the bus with me. :) One of the days, he was concentrating on his phone that he did not look out for my bus. D:<

I miss you Peppe.
 
 

I miss you Mirco.

On that Monday, (the day before I went to work), went to Adventure Cove with Kwang, Jaeyeob and Sarah! And then had dinner at astons with him. :) Fun fun fun! The tsunami was awesome, better than wild wild wet! I forgot what other stuff I did after that on the following week but on 18th, it was Hanan's birthday, but then Vais was out of town so, booooo! ): Anyway, I went for steamboat with Danying and gang. So happy, because of the gathering and the food, yumyum. After that, went for my Italia tuition with Enzo!

I really miss you all, thanks for the great memories! Maria Rosaria, Giorgia, Noemi.

You know what? Dy, mh, jb, je, ginger, liling waited for me at coffee bean. So good! Okay, that's about it.. And on Christmas eve was fun, Christmas was fun too, blablabla. Fuck I forgot everything! Okay bye now!

I mis syou Fede.

No comments:

Post a Comment